I began by cutting a piece of white card stock to 5.25" x 4" - this is the base of the card front, on which I will do all the stamping and embellishing. I used two different flowers and a leaf stamp. The larger flower and the leaf are from Printworks and the polka dot flower is from Stampendous. I've had these stamps for years... absolutely love them!
I used StazOn jet black ink because, well, it's jet black! Nice and crisp!
I then used a Staedtler pen to draw the black "stems."
Next I stamped the trio of leaves with green ink - and then did a little masking to stamp the single leaf. I just used blue painter's tape for this... Just remember to take the tape off before you stamp onto the card! (I speak from experience.)
I used a pink grosgrain ribbon, adhering it with double stick tape and wrapping it around to the back side. I made a tiny "bow," which is really just a single knot, and glued it on with clear Tacky glue. I use clothes pins to hold things in place until they are dry.
Next I cut a piece of pink card stock to a size slightly larger than my card front and used double stick tape to hold the two together. And last but not least, I glued tiny buttons on for the centers of the flowers. I am pretty tickled with how the card turned out! Hope you like it!